WorkSpace iQ provides business intelligence to understand the usage of your IT asset inventory, applications and content (who's using what, where, when and how) with powerful and customisable analytics.
The insights provided allow organizations to calculate the value of their current assets, rationalize unused applications, consolidate similar ones, and deliver best value in future workspace transformation projects.
Migrate and Run your users' workspaces with WorkSpace iQ
WorkSpace iQ is delivered through Centrix Software's SaaS infrastructure on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform meaning that you can start reporting on usage of your users' workspaces within a matter of hours.
The intuitive interface allows you to slice and dice information on your estate however you wish. There is also a pre-configured executive dashboard. WorkSpace iQ is modular and you can use different modules specific to your interest.
Application iQ is the foundation module and there are four separate add-on modules available as part of the suite, designed to aid you with various analysis and innovation initiatives:
365iQ provides the usage analytics and insight you need to plan the migration and on-going management of your organization's office suite and infrastructure to Microsoft® Office 365
Application iQ’s application usage insights helps you reduce application wastage, streamline your application portfolio and plan strategies to innovate your workspace.
Desktop iQ helps you optimize and accelerate operating system migrations and desktop transformations by allowing you to understand the applications which need to be migrated and where potential pitfalls may arise.
Virtual iQ helps you understand your current virtualized environment, plan for VDI and HVD projects and right-size your infrastructure, ensuring you deliver great performance for users at optimal cost.
Cloud iQ helps you plan which apps and users you can easily move to the cloud, increasing user productivity and lowering your app provisioning costs.
Delivered through Centrix Software's SaaS infrastructure, you can start reporting quickly and easily. And because Centrix Software have designed WorkSpace iQ with rapid data manipulation in mind, any authorized user can get to the information they need without being an expert.
WorkSpace iQ is delivered as a hosted cloud service, deployed on a secure, managed and highly resilient Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environment and operated by the Centrix Software Operations team
- Access and manage anywhere from any device – all you need is a web browser
- Personalized view per user with ﬂexible and portable filtering
- Multiple users can access WorkSpace iQ’s unique analytics data at any one time
- Individual users can view information tailored and pertinent to the requirements of their role
- Save filtered views for reuse when required
- Export filters and share with others
- Data reports can be generated in seconds
- Fast setup with no need for internal servers
- Be up and running in less than 24 hours
- Presented in ﬂexible and easy-to-configure views to resolve anything from the common questions encountered by most organizations, to specific one-off queries.
- Tracks usage of an employee’s device, their applications and their content - from wherever they are, whenever they’re working.
- Automatically matches every user to every application to every device.
- Analytics engine built from the ground up with workspace analysis in mind. This means that all relevant data is captured, and usage can be efficiently measured for every single user and all of their applications; whether physical, virtual or web-based.
- Highly accurate application usage monitoring. Define the accuracy required for the task in hand