Understanding which applications your users have installed on which devices can be challenging enough. Understanding what is actually used is much, much harder. Centrix Software WorkSpace iQ is a workspace usage analytics solution that helps IT to understand application usage, device usage and the usage profile of every user in your organization
Migrate and Run your Workspace with WorkSpace iQ
WorkSpace iQ delivers detailed and comprehensive real-time application, device and content usage analysis and matches it to users in your organization.
WorkSpace iQ's foundation is Application iQ and there are four separate add-on modules available as part of the suite, designed to aid you with various analysis and innovation initiatives:
Application iQ’s application usage insights helps you reduce application wastage, streamline your application portfolio and plan strategies to innovate your workspace.
Desktop iQ collects desktop usage information that helps you optimise and accelerate operating system migrations and desktop transformations by allowing you to take forward the apps that are actually used.
Virtual iQ helps you understand your current virtualized environment, plan for VDI and HVD projects and right-size your infrastructure, ensuring you deliver great performance for users at optimal cost.
Cloud iQ helps you plan which apps and users you can easily move to the cloud, increasing user productivity and lowering your app provisioning costs.
365iQ provides the usage analytics and insight you need to plan the migration and on-going management of your organisation's office suite and infrastructure to Microsoft® Office 365
Delivered through Centrix Software's SaaS infrastructure, you can start reporting quickly and easily. And because Centrix Software have designed WorkSpace iQ with rapid data manipulation in mind, any authorised user can get to the information they need without being an expert. Think of it as Business Intelligence for IT!
WorkSpace iQ is delivered as a hosted cloud service, deployed on a secure, managed and highly resilient Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environment and operated by the Centrix Software Operations team
- Access and manage anywhere from any device – all you need is a web browser
- Personalized view per user with ﬂexible and portable filtering
- Multiple users can access WorkSpace iQ’s unique analytics data at any one time
- Individual users can view information tailored and pertinent to the requirements of their role
- Save filtered views for reuse when required
- Export filters and share with others
- Data reports can be generated in seconds
- Fast setup with no need for internal servers
- Be up and running in less than 24 hours
- Presented in ﬂexible and easy-to-configure views to resolve anything from the common questions encountered by most organizations, to specific one-off queries.
- Tracks usage of an employee’s device, their applications and their content - from wherever they are, whenever they’re working.
- Automatically matches every user to every application to every device.
- Analytics engine built from the ground up with workspace analysis in mind. This means that all relevant data is captured, and usage can be efficiently measured for every single user and all of their applications; whether physical, virtual or web-based.
- Highly accurate application usage monitoring. Define the accuracy required for the task in hand